In this section…
The Sunday Telegraph has done an artical on the clubs involvment with RBS Rugby Force on the weekend of the, 17th of March.
Christopher Gibson and Sam Graham of Cartha Queen's Park RFC play for the Glasgow Warriors U16s team against Edunburgh U16s on the 27th of February 2013, Glasgow win 38-24
Cartha Queen's Park Rugby Club are the first club in Glasgow to recive Positive Coaching Scotland Accreditation in conjunction with the Bill McLaren Foundation.
Group A, winning spot still up for grabs.
Hawks Group B Winners
Group C, still an open group.
Directions to Us
Directions to Dumbreck Road, G41 4SN
From Glasgow City Centre
- Take the M8 towards airport.
- M77 at Junction 22 to Kilmarnock.
- Exit at Junction 1 (signposted B768 Pollokshields and Mosspark).
- Stay in the right hand lane to turn left into Dumbreck Road.
- Get into filter lane to turn right into Lochinch Road and immediate left into the club car park.
From Glasgow Airport
- Take the M8 to Glasgow City Centre, exit at Junction 24.
- Follow the signs for Kilmarnock and turn left into Helen Street at roundabout then turn right.
- Turn right at the next roundabout (before Ibrox Stadium) into Broomloan Road.
- Go straight on into Dumbreck Road through approximately 4 sets of lights.
- Keep in the right hand lane. The clubhouse is on the right hand side.
- Take filter right into Lochinch Road and immediate left into the club car park.
- Take the M77 to Glasgow Exit for B768 - Clyde Tunnel, Glasgow Airport, Greenock sign.
- Keep in the right hand lane and turn right into Dumbreck Road.
- At the second set of lights filter right into Lochinch Road and take the immediate left into the club car park.
View Larger Map