In this section…
Cartha Queen’s Park welcomes people with an interest in sport and the time available to become involved in any or all aspects of running an amateur rugby club. Rugby clubs are about more than just victory on the pitch. Players and coaches are vitally important but so are the many dedicated volunteers who work hard behind the scenes to help the club function.
You don’t have to be a rugby expert to get involved. Whether you’re a current player, someone who has hung up their boots or a person who has never picked up the oval ball, you could be a valued rugby volunteer.
While every individual gets something different out of volunteering, the inclusive environment of a community rugby club is a rewarding place to be for people with differing sets of skills. Our volunteers will go through full disclosure and we will get you coaching qualifications.
There are opportunities for people of all ages to become involved, some benefits include:
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Learning and developing new skills
- Enhancing work experience and building a CV
- Being active and improving health and wellbeing
- Meeting new people and broadening your social network
- Giving something back to the game you love
- Making a difference in the community
- Having fun!